Saturday, December 29, 2007

RT: CDTV 12/23/07

-Perhaps this time I can cut back on random thoughts. But it's an hour long program so I won't make any promises.
-Nice, SMAP and Takasugi Satomi are the guest lives!
- Oh no the 3D characters are dressed in christmas outfits!
-How come there's always enka at the bottom of the countdown but never the top? lol
- High and Mighty Color's Amazing PV looks....amazing!
- Whoa this girl looks like she jumped straight out of the I"s manga.


- This might seem like a stupid question but since I know next to nothing about christmas in Japan, they say Happy Christmas instead of Merry in Japan?
- Man I love the song Bokura no Machi de.
- Sambomaster with a new song!? Man it's been ages since I saw them on a music program, or Japanese television for that matter.
- Fuckin exile has been all over this episode. I counted them like 5 times just in the middle of the program. I CANT ESCAPE THEM!
- Ooh another new Brilliant Green song. I liked stand by me a lot so i'll give this one a chance.
- lol I saw a commercial of Aiuchi Rina's single + PV where she's crying. Hilarious, I must get.

No comments: