Monday, December 10, 2007

A real badass phone.

Oddly enough, nobody has reported on the sexiest phone I've seen to date, so I guess I will. I'm not talking about the iPhone, oh no this comes from Japan. Japan has always made the best phones, but lately it seems our market has been catching up and even matching what the Japanese market has to offer. Since I haven't checked out new Japanese models I decided to search the Softbank site thinking "Surely they have some awesome stuff in store for us for 2008!!" Afterwards, I got on the site and I was thoroughly sexed up.

On the main site I saw the Softbank 913SH G Type-Char, Char Aznables Custom Mobile. Now being a big fan of slider phones, the 913SH was already sexy on it's own, but this takes the cake. On the surface it has Char's logo, the Zeon logo, Mobile Suit ranking insignias, and of course is red. But while that itself sold me the product, it was teh Zaku head charger that made me covet it. IT'S A FREAKING ZAKU HEAD THAT CHARGES THE PHONE! How sexy is that!?

Besides the great aesthetic features, it has everything you(and by you I mean me) would want in a phone: 2MP camera, broadband speed browser, video conference, chaku-uta, e comics, media player + microsd expansion, and Bluetooth. Overall this is a great phone, it's only too bad we can't get it over here...

For pictures of the cellphone visit Softbank's site here.

No comments: