Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Random Thoughts: CDTV 121607

This is a new section I like to call random thoughts. This is the stuff I think about when watching shows and PVs and other stuff that I don't feel merit a full review or editorial on.That being said, sometimes I will include random thoughts into my reviews. Generally they're apart because they're personal opinions and just that; random thoughts. Hope you find it at all interesting!

- The opening theme is by INFINITY 15 welcomez SHOCK EYE from Shonanokaze, MUNEHIRO. It's called Itsumademo Merry Christmas. Very catchy tune.
- Seems it will be a good show.
- God, I like the show cause of the guest lives and showingm e a ton of different music I get interested in and some news from artists, but it has the absolute worst CG animation I've ever seen.
- Last week's Top 10 was pretty good, wonder how this week will top that.
- The section has kanji I can't identify, but I think it was this year's best 20 karaoke songs. I agree with most of them, as I know them by memory myself and sing them often. lol
- Johnny's dominated this section, as usual. At least Momusu was on it! Love Machine will nevar die!
- Most songs in 40-31 sucked ass.
- Sen no kaaaaaaaaaaazeeeeeeeee niiiiiiiiii sen no kaaaazeeeee niiii natteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
- I was surprised with Cocco's Juugon no Mieru, I usually don't like her songs but she nailed this one!
- Oshirikajiri is like the most annoying song on the face of the earth.
- I have to remember to pick up the m-flo and ellegarden DVDs some time, they look good.
- Man I hate EXILE. lol They're asians trying to be black, what more can I say.
- I really liked GLAY's 100mankai no Kiss
- YUI's DVD also seems good. I have to remember to write about her soon, I have criticism. :P
- OMG I was obsessed with Mr.Children not too long ago, with the op of 14sai no Haha too.
- A NEW KAT-TUN CONCERT TOUR DVD! WITH THEIR SECOND ALBUM SONGS! MUST GET!
- Except for NEWS and ACID BLACK CHERRY, and a few others, 30-21 wasn't great.
- Didn't now Ayase Haruka did a new song, it's pretty good.
- UGh EXILE. Look at these guys, with the exception of the guy talking in the middle they're all almost kako(puerto rican rapper).*fastfowards*
- It's wierd to see the kid from Tantei Gakuen Q be a little boy band group member. He's a good actor, convinced me that he was all sulky and broody. lol
- iei Ongaku Gatas!
- who's the girl in the pig tails? She's ubar cute, I gotta find out!
- Good to see Rika with long hair again, though that awful hairstyle is back.
- I couldn't help but crack up at The Birthday's PV(#12) for some reason. Bahahahahahaha
- I always like CDTV Library. w00t for SMAP's Lionheart!
- Upon seeing some PVs from early 2000 and 90s, I feel that Japan is like stuck i nthe 80s. That Christmas Eve song but the dude who's name I can't read gives me that vibe.
- It's too bad ZARD died. She was talented and very pretty. Rest in piece.
- Crystal Kay is stunning. I forgot to say this.
- Why doesn't any of my friends beleive that Hirai Ken is actually Japanese? hahahaha
- That Ketsumeishi PV looks really romantic. o.o
- Why does the AIDS Charity Project PV make me so emo? It's really depressing for some reason(No, I haven't looked up the lyrics).
- Keep the Faith just fuckin owns. KAT-TUN rules.
- YUS! Boa's the guest live! She's super beautiful, can dance really really well, and sing just as good. I lurve her.
- Seems like her pasts songs more or less, but it's her style by now I guess. It's a pretty solid song, the choreography is great and BOA's HOT. I say this means we have winnar.
- This week's top three are KOH+(with Kiss Shite), abingdon boys school(with BLADE CHORD), and Kuwata Keisuke(with Darling).
- abongdon's new single was too much TM Revolution like for me, so it doesn't cut it. I thought the whole point of the project was to not be TM Revolution, and I know he'll put his style into that music but the past songs weren't like that. It fails.
- Sorry if this gets on anyone's nerves but I couldn't care less about hte second guest live. The song's not great.
- It's that time of year again, those music specials that will take me an eternity to download are coming. CDTV's seems to be real good too.

No comments: