Friday, April 4, 2008

SEAMO - Fly Away

I was watching a CDTV, and I noticed SEAMO's video for the single Fly Away was shown on it. Immediately I wanted to see it, and I did, and wrote the review but I remembered this when I was watching TNA and saw Tiger Mask wrestling. Here goes:




SEAMO, as usual, released an awesome song. This time it was with Fly Away, which ranked pretty high in the Oricon charts. The song is more or less as usual per SEAMO's style, which made the song rather boring for me. The good thing though, was that I haven't heard SEAMO for awhile and that made it grow on me.



The PV was the real attraction here, and it was sure interesting.



On this PV we have several excellent wrestlers from New Japan, which is three guys who's name and I can't remember and Tiger Mask. Tiger Mask is a really cool wrestler, and I liked the style they wrestled in.

All in all, if you like wrestling, you'll really enjoy this PV. If you don't, it's still fun anyway.

Oh, and for those of you who(if there are any of you) who like and follow Puerto Rico's wrestling scene...


SEAMO SE FUE CALLE! ENCAPUCHADOS PA SIEMPRE! PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAA!!

No comments: