Saturday, April 5, 2008

Bigger, stronger and busier than ever

Ironically, Uska has challenged me to post here more often in times were my life has become amazingly busy and complicated, but I'm up for the task. So...

HITOTSU!

New Asian Kung-fu Generation Album World World World

I quickly fell in love with their new album. Favorite song being Night Diving, or is it No.9? I'm still not sure XD I can assure you though that it's much more up beat and in general, more elaborated musically. The melodies that are developed through track three and four and the transition between the two were quite impressive, and surprising. In general, I highly suggest you give it a try.

As for the pic war, I'm not at all sure how to begin it lol But I'm sure my minion can take you down D:

CODE GEASS IS MINE >:O I introduced you to it, I watched it three times, I saw the last episode 5 times, and I've even cosplayed for CG...
Yes that's me...


Plus I dare you to top my "fanserviceness"



Let me see your comeback now! >:D And yaoi won't count cause I have dibs on it >:F

Quick facts

  1. Rubi is a vegetarian D:
  2. G00 (Gundam 00)'s final episode was fucking awesome T_T; The very last part gave me chills...
  3. Code Geass R2 is coming really soon.
  4. Rubi studies French, oui c'est vrai...
  5. I am hungry right now.
  6. Kamei is my favorite member from Morning Musume.
  7. I only use Windows for PC games, otherwise I've become a Linux user, more specifically an Ubuntu user.
  8. Recently discovered Keroro D: It's amazing! XD
  9. Gundam SEED is my favorite Gundam series...
  10. Evangelion is already more than 10 years old O_O How old have we become....?
/me is hungry right now... ~__~ /me will have to go now...

I miss the IRC days :3

No comments: