Friday, April 4, 2008

RUBUSKA:2 Ep.01 - Rub Uska

Yes, I would like you all to rub me. Cause that's what the title of the blog suggests right? Well, not exactly. For those of you who are just joining us, it means this blog is a combination of two awesome, daring, and sexy bloggers. It's Rubesahl(Rubi) and Uska(Uska) fuzion-hah'ed together.

Now why write a blog you ask? Especially with hatred for most blogs? Well, for me a blog is like a journal. Just shit I write to get my head organized and make my way around things. Except this blog isn't for us to write about our lives. We love Japanese entertainment, and we have a lot to say about it. At least I do. Rubi has fewer words sometimes, especially because I like to go on rants. Pulling that aside, send this blog to your friends. Starting this April, we're campaigning to make RUBUSKA:2 a bigger success than it already is. Spread the word, this blog, in contrast to others, can be a very interesting read.

With that said, there's a few new sections I'm starting soon. So I'll list all the sections first, and the new ones. Here goes:

Random Thoughts- Just as it says, just random thoughts I have on a specific program. Fun to read if you're watching what I am.
PV Review- just at it says, a review of a PV.
PB Review- Same, for photobooks.
Single/Album Review- could be one of either.
DVD Review- yep.
In the News- New regular section. Will come out randomly when I find three or more interesting pieces of news.
Pic War- Will be done every saturday. Me and Rubi, Showdown of pictures.
Interesting Fact of the Day- Interesting fact you may not know, will try to do at least one every day.
Sharan Q- The best of the best of the Visual Kei band that made us sleep uneasy at night.

There will also be one temporary segment. USKA VS RUBI. Yes, Code Geass 2 is starting real soon. We're about to pee our pants from fanboyness. We love Geass, we just don't know who will write about it. Therefore, we will have to have a Pic War and a Blog war. Winnar take all.

I guess now I'll start with one of the new sections, Sharan Q.



Here we have Sharan Q trying to be good role models for the new generation. Way to go, guys!

No comments: