Friday, August 31, 2007

Weeaboos and stuff that matter more than them

Weeaboos, probably one of the most annoying existences on Earth. Quite honestly I can’t stand them much, they get on my nerves. Most think they know it all and think they have everything figured out, which infuriates me even more since they’re just little kids who haven’t grown up… Weeaboos aside, time to talk about the series I’m currently watching. Uska mainly covers the dramas since he is (and he also acknowledges) a drama-whore. So I’ll cover some of the anime series I’ve been watching in the following entries.

First of all, the superb series “Seirei no moribito” Quite honestly, this series is an instant classic once you see it. It terms of animation quality, it reminded me of the feeling I got when I saw “Le chevalier d’Eon” (another great series). Besides the really good fight scenes and awesome animation what surprises me just as much is the effort that’s put in giving the world so much life through the elaborate backgrounds they make. First of all, the person that’s in charge of the scenery is simply amazing at it. The sky and mountain ranges seem so beautifully drawn that it sucks you into the series leaving you (or maybe just me) with your mouth wide open in awe. The character designs are also noteworthy and they somehow remind me a bit of Blood +’s. The music is also quite nice and the story, though a bit slow for some at first, is really well written. I recommend this series to just about anyone and it’s probably tied in my top favorites of the animes I’m currently watching with Dennou Coil, which I’ll cover on the next entry.


In other news there’s the Red Garden OVA that was released last August. From what I’ve read the story and animation took a drastic change but in a way it seems to be a possible continuation of the excellent series that came before it. Here’s hoping Uska subs it since I don’t think anyone will.

Another thing, I NEED to get Persona 3, the game is totally win D:

No comments: