Friday, October 16, 2009

Technologically Impared

I wanted to write the next post(which I will soon) about a new cellphone I have. It’s the LG Rumor 2 from Centennial Wireless of Puerto Rico. Thing is that I have like 4 jobs and I study, and last night I suffered through the worst technology meltdown at one of my jobs I have ever heard anyone go through. You see we fix radios there. In order to program radios we need PCs. We have 5 PCs there, all of which, not to my surprise, broke down at the same time, which happens to be the time that a client asked us to fix the entire inventory. So in attempting to fix them, I end up borking my own PC. Thankfully I was able to fix it using my Desktop, which I use my Samsung LCD TV as the monitor. However when I turn on my LCD TV, there’s a FREAKING BLUE LINE GOING DOWN THE SCREEN. So technology doesn’t like me, and my car breaks down yada yada. The only thing that didn’t happen was my cellphone melting down and my PSP’s Memory Stick auto formats or something. I’ll write my review in a bit!

No comments: