Monday, November 19, 2007

New reviews from my leave of absence

I'll be writing lots of these during the week, since I'm getting a new DVD-R, so I can empty out my hdd and get new things, probably including weekly Music Station reports. Anyway, some of my future plans are to order the new stuff coming out and review it top to bottom, whereas right now I have problems because I can only download stuff. I also plan to do some of it by video, so we'll see.

Today's topic is AKB48.
I'm really looking forward to their new album, which I heard contained the singles that have been released so far, which is good because I haven't bought any of them and that'll save me a lot of money. So far, I've gotten four of their singles. Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru, BINGO!, Boku no Taiyou, and Yuuhi Mite Iru ka?, and all of them have been solid singles. I've seen PVs for all of them, and also of Skirt Hirari, Aitakatta, and Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou. The songs are pure and utter win, and they're all worth buying because I seem to always load at least one of them to my phone to listen to where ever I go. Oddly enough, there's nothing like a huge group of under aged Japanese schoolgirls to brighten your day. I'll be getting this album, most likely, so keep posted for a full review of it.

Next time on Rubuska:
Leah Dizon's Destiny Line and KAT-TUN's KEEP THE FAITH!

No comments: